- View and photograph Wrangell Mountain vistas.
- Visit sourdough camp and discover life in Copper Basin.
- Visit active beaver lodges and dams and explore how these busy engineers transform
their woodland home.
- Climb inside flowers to observe intricate details.
- Discover the boreal forest, discover one of the largest organisms on Earth, and America’s
- Discover local plants with edible, poisonous, or medicinal properties.
- Examine mammal skins and skulls and explore how these wild animals are linked in
the circle of life.
- Witness the grandeur of the largest active shield volcano of its kind.
- Wonder at the amazing migration of Copper River salmon and its impact on life in
the Copper River Valley.
- Marvel at the local bird life, and if your are lucky (in June) visit an active great
horned owl nest with young
Draw inspiration from the region, with growing appreciation for its life, its history,
and its geologic origins.
(Read customer comments)